Team Leader – Business Development
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur - Full Time - Permanent Contract - Published 2 years ago
Digital Plant is a consulting company specialized in Digital Marketing and we are based in Kuala Lumpur. We provide expertise to help our clients develop and secure their digital strategy through a diversity of services, including Data Management, Web Publishing, Emailing campaigns, Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimization. Created in 2018, Digital Plant Sdn Bhd has a unique corporate culture being a Malaysian company with a French management. With over 20 marketing specialists employed since its launch, the company is steadily growing thanks to the trust clients have been putting in us. Learn more about us
We are sourcing for a Talented Team Leader in Business Development preferably with a digital marketing background, ready to be groomed into an Assistant Business Manager leading a team of Business Developers in Prospection, Research, Coaching and Training as well as talent development and Marketing Strategies.
This individual will be directly reporting to our Business Development Manager, assisting in hiring and monitoring individual and team performance and productivity. You will be considered as a key contributor to our development and to the well-being of our consultants. Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to Generate leads, Meeting minutes as well as Proposals.
- Conducts online research and leads prospecting.
- Strive to maximize department revenue and meet or exceed individual and team targets.
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at the individual and team level.
- Regularly monitor individual productivity metrics for the team with our platform (Salesforce)
- Develop and monitor performance plans to include developing action plans based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics.
- Assist with hiring and workforce planning.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate departmental productivity and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes.
- Work to build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- Provides leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies (digital or offline) that are aligned with the business goals.
- Assists in training and supporting the sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and the advantages.
- Partners with the organization’s corporate marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and increase brand awareness.
- Provides support in the execution of effective lead generation programs via new businesses and customer-focused -marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Helping to turn-key customers into references by establishing and developing relationships with them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Sales with extensive Digital Marketing knowledge (preferably someone who has pure sales experience in a Digital Marketing industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Basic contract negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledge of B2B marketing, consulting agencies or competitive industry would be a plus.
- Fluent in Chinese would be an added advantage.